The Apprentice Forum Mmorpg
Welcome to the Apprentice...
Please Log in or make a account...
join the growing world now...
fight other players in the arena...
fight creatures in your own made up adventures...
and laugh at the Admin..

START NOW!
*Warning* This is currently in beta its full release date isnt known yet, all beta players will obtain a exp boost,higher chances to become a mod/admin, chances to get their own exclusive weapon or armour and their own titles so join today before the beta comes to a end!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Apprentice...
Please Log in or make a account...
join the growing world now...
fight other players in the arena...
fight creatures in your own made up adventures...
and laugh at the Admin..

START NOW!
*Warning* This is currently in beta its full release date isnt known yet, all beta players will obtain a exp boost,higher chances to become a mod/admin, chances to get their own exclusive weapon or armour and their own titles so join today before the beta comes to a end!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 9 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:12 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Stage one complete!

Go down

Stage one complete! Empty Stage one complete!

I've made progress with this so far but im not done yet my list of stuff that needs to be done is here:
-Better New player help
-Quicker admin response time
-Bug fixes in general
-Increase player base
-Increase to shop stocks,missions,monsters,locations and possible threats
-i'm also going to be looking into mod/admin training programs and stuff to get even more staff for this
Right now the game is in beta by next month it shouldnt(but it depends on how much i work on it)
Currently beta players play the same as anybody would but exclusive weapons and armours can be created for them in their adventures and exp(combat points) are increased 5x the normal rate, after the beta comes to a end the beta players will get their own titles access to a rare item shop and will be placed in their own groups!
Abyzzal
Abyzzal
God
God

Forum Xp : 531759

Character Status
Health:
Stage one complete! Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Stage one complete! Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Armour Stamina:
Stage one complete! Left_bar_bleue38950678/42000000Stage one complete! Empty_bar_bleue  (38950678/42000000)
Energy:
Stage one complete! Left_bar_bleue50/50Stage one complete! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://apprentice.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit