The Apprentice Forum Mmorpg
Welcome to the Apprentice...
Please Log in or make a account...
join the growing world now...
fight other players in the arena...
fight creatures in your own made up adventures...
and laugh at the Admin..

START NOW!
*Warning* This is currently in beta its full release date isnt known yet, all beta players will obtain a exp boost,higher chances to become a mod/admin, chances to get their own exclusive weapon or armour and their own titles so join today before the beta comes to a end!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Apprentice...
Please Log in or make a account...
join the growing world now...
fight other players in the arena...
fight creatures in your own made up adventures...
and laugh at the Admin..

START NOW!
*Warning* This is currently in beta its full release date isnt known yet, all beta players will obtain a exp boost,higher chances to become a mod/admin, chances to get their own exclusive weapon or armour and their own titles so join today before the beta comes to a end!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 9 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:12 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

New Combat System and Reactiviation

Go down

New Combat System and Reactiviation Empty New Combat System and Reactiviation

This poor RPG has seen many good and bad days, Sadly, Almost all of the good members that I enjoyed seeing have been kidnapped. This RPG is being reactiviated again, My laptop blew up last time so I was unable to watch over the forum or update it, Now I have a Desktop, The likely hood of that blowing up is 0-1 out of a million, lol. But, News!
I created a completely random way to generate combat and to generate monster encounters, it's tricky to use so I'll be showing any Admins and Mods how to use it soon enough, Only problem. I need to get them back. Hopefully, One of them still checks this...
Abyzzal
Abyzzal
God
God

Forum Xp : 531759

Character Status
Health:
New Combat System and Reactiviation Left_bar_bleue100000/100000New Combat System and Reactiviation Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Armour Stamina:
New Combat System and Reactiviation Left_bar_bleue38950678/42000000New Combat System and Reactiviation Empty_bar_bleue  (38950678/42000000)
Energy:
New Combat System and Reactiviation Left_bar_bleue50/50New Combat System and Reactiviation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://apprentice.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

New Combat System and Reactiviation :: Comments

Mr Pyro

Post Wed May 30, 2012 12:47 am  Mr Pyro

Nope, no one will get this, oh yeah and that great email, good stuff. Luckily I check my email hourly LOL.

Back to top Go down